Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Reflection on e-portfolios

Throughout this course, I believe I have learned a lot in regards to technology tools that I did not know before. I think that the blog/portfolio idea would be very beneficial in the classroom. I think students could blog about what they think they understand from class, what they are having problems with, what they like or dislike. they could also use their blog as a way to do a critique of a novel and replacing the paper journals we were used to having. This would also be beneficial because they could have feedback from other students, parents, and myself.

I believe I would have students create a class blog. In this class blog, they would be expected to find one current event and report on it. They would respond and write about the literature we are reading, publish their creative projects through youtube, and also use the digital storytelling tools. I cannot say that there is anything that I couldn't use from this class in the classroom.

No comments: